A regular listing of events taking place around the world for American expatriates.
November 17: American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce's 17th annual CSR conference, 'We Are The Change Generation,' at the Benaki Museum, Pireos, Athens
This year's 17th annual CSR conference is being held in conjunction with the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce's own Corporate Responsibility Committee. The event is designed to enable delegates to build their CSR awareness, learn about new opportunities, and develop more meaningful corporate social responsibility practices. This year's conference, the organizers say, "will focus on four pillars: What Worries Us, What Changes Us, What Inspires Us, What is Next." The event's CSR Marketplace initiative, meanwhile, will "showcase best practices by companies, designed to promote more interaction, dialogue, and sharing among conference participants." More information on the event may be found by clicking here.
- ACA announces annual call for 'outstanding State Department employee' nominations
- Canadian PM Trudeau's political rival becomes latest lawmaker caught in U.S. passport hoo-ha
- 'Gwen and Kazia' launch appeal to July FATCA ruling in Canadian court
- Universal Postal Union deal reached, averting 'disarray' that could have hit expat Americans
- Numbers of Americans retiring abroad soaring, as cost of retiring Stateside also soars: report