A regular listing of events taking place around the world for American expatriates.
March 18: FATCA at Ten: Expatland will mark the tenth anniversary of the signing into law of the HIRE Act, containing FATCA, by President Obama on March 18, 2010
- Experts mobilize to help U.S. expats access CARES Act 'Recovery Rebate'
- Call for expats to be included in U.S. coronavirus relief efforts, as citizenship-based tax regime faces test
- DC tax law expert named to head up ACA's Global Foundation
- State Dept closes two renunciation-processing offices in Canada
- ACA podcast No. 4: Taxpayer Advocacy Panel's Laura Snyder explains why TAP matters for expats