The American Expat Financial News Journal's regular listing of events taking place
around the world, and online, for American expatriates.
- U.S. Supreme Court declines to hear FBAR plea of Boston-area gran, 82
- January date set for oral arguments in accidental Americans' renunciation fee legal challenge
- U.S. Supreme Court to begin hearing Alexandru Bittner FBAR case arguments tomorrow (Nov.2nd)
- Proposed legislation would address the ‘Expat Retirement Surprise’, but some say SS solvency concerns could keep it from passing
- Canadian court rules against 'Gwen and Kazia' challenge of FATCA information-sharing law's constitutionality