A regular listing of events taking place around the world for American expatriates.
Oct.8: American Citizens Abroad and Americans Overseas webinar on U.S. tax filing obligations, Cares Act payments, tax news
The American Citizens Abroad is joining forces with the Netherlands-based American Overseas – an American expat organization which helps expats with tax and citizenship advice – to host a free webinar that will cover a range of U.S. tax issues and "the latest from Washington". The event will end with a Q&A.
The webinar will feature Washington, DC-based ACA executive director Marylouise Serrato, and Amsterdam-based, American Overseas-co-founder Michael Littaur.
It's set to begin at 8am Eastern Daylight time (1pm British Standard Time, 2pm Central European Standard Time), and will run about an hour.
For more information, to register, and to view the webinar once it's over, and you missed it or would like to see it again, click here.
- Jordan succeeds Kearney at AARO, as expat organization’s revamp continues
- Latest ACA TaxCast: Marylouise Serrato provides status update on Economic Impact Payments
- Dunhill Financial webinar: Italian tax breaks for foreigners; ACA call for expats to urge Congress to hold hearings
- 'Financial planning for U.S. expats living in Italy' webinar
- American Citizens Abroad's June Podcast: Families in Global Transition's LaShell Tinder