The American Citizens Abroad has posted the second part of its TaxCast podcast featuring an interview with Caroline Ciraolo, a partner of Kostelanetz & Fink LLP, a U.S. law firm.
Charles Bruce, the ACA’s legal counsel as well as chairman of the ACA Global Foundation, also participates in the discussion, which is led by ACA social media manager and podcast host, Michelle Barnhardt, and which may be found and downloaded by clicking here.
This approximately 50-minute session is the second of two podcast interviews of Ciraolo, pictured left, and focuses on topics mainly of interest to advisers, tax preparers and tax attorneys who help American expatriates with their tax filing requirements, Michelle explains at the beginning of the session.
Prior to joining Kostelanetz & Fink, Caraolo had been a former acting assistant attorney general of the U.S. Justice Department's Tax Division.
The ACA stresses that the content of its podcasts, including documents and presentations, is made available solely for general informational purposes, and is not intended and should not be treated as legal, financial or tax advice. It adds that the views and opinions expressed "do not necessarily reflect the views of American Citizens Abroad, Inc. or any affiliated organization", nor does it "warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content or other information." It also reminds listeners that it is a non-partisan origanization and that it does not support any political party or candidate.
- Latest ACA TaxCast: Marylouise Serrato provides status update on Economic Impact Payments
- Dunhill Financial webinar: Italian tax breaks for foreigners; ACA call for expats to urge Congress to hold hearings
- 'Financial planning for U.S. expats living in Italy' webinar
- American Citizens Abroad's June Podcast: Families in Global Transition's LaShell Tinder
- American Citizens Abroad unveils program to help U.S. expat voice get heard in Washington