Dunhill Financial, the Brian Dunhill-founded wealth management company that specializes in looking after Americans in the UK and Europe, will host a free webinar on Wednesday, June 24, for Americans living in Italy, or who are planning to.
According to Dunhill, the webinar “will look at how to overcome the real and perceived hurdles for U.S. taxpayer residents in Italy”, as well as how such individuals “may efficiently plan their finances and invest without tripping up along the way”.
Marylouise Serrato, executive director of the American Citizens Abroad (ACA), a Washington, DC-based advocacy organization representing overseas Americans, will also present an update of its advocacy efforts, and ways that the organization can help expats living in Italy.
In addition to Dunhill and Serrato, participants in the webinar will include American International Club of Rome president Silvia Anna Zamarripa, and Tom Goold and Adam Smith, of Rome-based wealth managers Valiant Wealth.
The webinar will begin at 3:30pm Central European Summer Time (2:30pm British Summer Time), and will end with a brief Q&A session. Advance registration is required.
Those wishing to participate in the webinar should click here to do so.
Dunhill Financial, which Dunhill founded in 2011 and which looks after clients around the world, is regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Latest ACA TaxCast: Marylouise Serrato provides status update on Economic Impact Payments
- Dunhill Financial webinar: Italian tax breaks for foreigners; ACA call for expats to urge Congress to hold hearings
- American Citizens Abroad's June Podcast: Families in Global Transition's LaShell Tinder
- Latest ACA TaxCast: Kostelanetz & Fink LLP’s Caroline Ciraolo, Part 2
- American Citizens Abroad unveils program to help U.S. expat voice get heard in Washington