Latest tax and financial planning webinars, podcasts & events on offer
- By staff writer
As the 2021 tax reporting season trundles along in Expatland, we decided to highlight some of the events taking place – mostly online, still, owing to the Covid pandemic – that are aimed at U.S. expats...
Wednesday, March 16: (2:30pm – 3:30pm GMT): Free Dunhill Financial Zoom webinar on "the unique set of tax and investment challenges that U.S. expats in the UK face," featuring a panel of speakers, including Nathan Prior, partner and head of international at London-based Partners Wealth Management, and Helena Turner, director, Tax & Business Development at Trowbridge International. The webinar will be hosted by London-based Dunhill Financial founder and chief executive Brian Dunhill.
Further information on the event may be found by clicking here; to register to participate, click here. (You’ll receive a confirmation email, with further information about joining the meeting.)
To view a selection of previous Dunhill events that may still be viewed on the company’s YouTube channel, click here.
- Assn of Americans Resident Overseas unveils ‘new student membership’
- U.S. Supreme Court declines to hear FBAR plea of Boston-area gran, 82
- January date set for oral arguments in accidental Americans' renunciation fee legal challenge
- Proposed legislation would address the ‘Expat Retirement Surprise’, but some say SS solvency concerns could keep it from passing
- Citigroup announces plan to 'wind down' its UK retail banking business to focus on 'select wealth clients'